The Wellsville Adventist Church was originally established in October, 1877, on the site of 269 North Main Street, Wellsville, New York. In August, 1905, the Wellsville Adventist Church purchased a lot on Orchard Place and partially dismantled the former church for lumber to build the new chapel. The chapel on Orchard Place was used until 1985, when a new church was built on the present site at 419 Trapping Brook Road, Wellsville, New York.
The Seventh-day Adventists are a faith community rooted in the beliefs described by the Holy Scriptures. The Good News that Jesus has given eternal life through His death on the cross and that soon He will return is our hope-filled message. The Wellsville Adventist Church is part of the world-wide Seventh-day Adventist church.